REGISTRATION ALL YEAR ROUND
The Kythira Annex Anagennisi Music School is housed in a state-of-the-art new building in Livadi Kythira. It has six classrooms, a choir room, a waiting area and a parking lot. The classrooms comply with the requirements of the law for natural lighting, sound insulation and fire safety. The logistical infrastructure and instruments of the Conservatory are perfect and reliable for the needs of the studies.
Learning the instruments takes place in individual lessons. The musical training of the students is supplemented with group classes of theory, harmony, solfège, and acoustics in small classes. It also operates a music library for the needs of students in their studies.
– School of Advanced Theory (Harmony, Organization, Counterpoint, Fugue, Composition)
– Preparation for admission to the Musicology department of A.E.I.
– School of Classical Piano and Guitar
– Wind School (Flute, Saxophone, Clarinet)
– School of Monodrama and Melodramatics
– Acoustic and Electric Guitar School
– School of Drums
– School of Artistic and Contemporary Singing
– School of Harmony (Monoskalo, Diskalo)
– Accordion School
Taught: Three-string and four-string bouzouki, Baglamas, Tzouras, Traditional Percussion
– Harmonium group section for adults
– Department of Orthophony
– Department of Flogeras
– Music Pre-Education Department for children 4-7 years old
– C.Orff sets for children over 7 years old
– Melodic Percussion Orchestra
– Children’s Choir
– Musical Ensembles
The detailed study program for each school can be found on the corresponding page of the Anagennisi Music School .